Wednesday, December 17, 2008

9 year stats

7 Addresses
4 States Inhabited
1 House
3 Cars
39 States traveled to together (airports do NOT count!)
5 trips to Florida
*16 trips to DC
Approx. $18 K spent visiting family alone!
5 foreign countries visited
6 jobs
2 graduations (mine from BYU, Mark's from HBS)
4 children
About 2735 nights of interrupted sleep (rough estimate)
*212 trips to the laundromat
*32 parking tickets
38 birthdays
8 birthday parties
About 4080 pancakes made on our pancake griddle, not counting moonlighting at ward breakfasts
4 trips sans enfants
25 callings
countless hugs, kisses, smiles
* approximated

11 comments:

Flem said...

42 parking tickets!! That is the staggering number here.

Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversary!
What a great way to break it down.
I hope you get to do something fanstastic together.

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

I can't believe you went to DC 16 times. Those are some impressive stats. I hope that Aaron and I can rival at least some of them by the time we've been married 9 years. But I'm sure we won't get even close to 39 states travelled together. Happy anniversary! I thought about you guys on the 17th.

Christina said...

Congrats!! Can't imagine those laundrymat trips!

Pete said...

That's a lot of pancakes - 1.25 a day?

Joyful said...

How on earth have you kept track of all that? I have only a fuzzy idea about most of those stats about us--except the number of kids!

Grant and Stacy said...

I agree with joyful. How did you keep track of all that? Congratulations, you've definitely had an eventful 9 years together. Happy Anniversary!

Paula said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I should do something like that for our 20th in April (maybe on a card for Scott since we are blogless.)

Alexis said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow, you all are travelers, even not counting Mark's job!

Lauren said...

Happy anniversary! I love this post. You guys have so much energy. If you ever join Mark in NYC let me know - it would be fun to all get together for dinner.

xo

Melanie said...

I'm pretty sure Kent may have already beat you on the tickets in our short 1.5 years of marriage, if you count moving violations...