Sunday, January 20, 2008

Birthday party revue & haircuts

We had a little party for Buddy. We invited 3 other little tots, but 2 of them were sick, so just one made it. Probably for the best because we make plenty of chaos on our own, as evidenced by our thrashed kitchen: Everyone got to make his/her own pizza, played a few games, and of course, ate. Mark was the ringleader, and had a good time, although he looks like he's not interested in teaching in this next one:
Matthew is blowing out the candles on the green cupcakes he requested. Check out his long curls. Because yesterday, Mark shaved them all off. He didn't mean to cut it that short, but Matthew has white folks' hair. Poor little shorn sheep. He's got his Bob the Builder toolbelt on to console him.
Felicity took a photo of us together because I got a haircut too. I am hiding behind my child since I have reached the Huge Stomach stage where I can no longer see my feet when I stand up. 5 days to go!

8 comments:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

I like your haircut. But you're just now not being able to see your feet? I can't see mine when I stand straight up and look down...it's all belly.

Kent said...

I can't see my feet either when I stand up. I like Matthew's haircut, looks shawp. And yours is adequate.

Melanie said...

I'm glad Matthew is still enjoying his Christmas gift. Looks like Santa picked a good one this time, wink wink. By the way, your hardwood floors look AWESOME!

Pete said...

Is that picture on the right at a Rangers game? Do they play that annoying song during the 7th inning stretch there too? They do it in Houston and I hate it.

gary_hansen@byu.edu said...

I wish I looked as great right now as you do when you're 9 months along.

Joyful said...

I think your hair it cute, and I'm just the tiniest bit jealous.

Oh, and this is Joy (your cousin)

MamiJo said...

Jealous? Of being 9 months pregnant?? You must really enjoy pregnancy! But thanks for the compliments everybody, you know I can't actually do my hair the way the stylist did; hence the picture. And Mel, about the floors, you really should see them IN PERSON (hint hint)

Fairbank Family said...

Love the haircut and you look soooo good for 5 days left. Sounds like his party was fun.
Les