Saturday, June 6, 2009

2 Cool 2 Be 4Gotten

Another schoolyear is finished, we are into summer. My girls felt like martyrs because they didn't have yearbooks like their classmates did. However, there was still lots of fun to be had and partying to behold. The weather for Felicity's was lovely; not too hot or cold. The boys enjoyed coming to school and eating popsicles too.

Felicity, Lorin, and Faith
Felicity wanted her hair down for the party- you can see why this is a rarity. She loved getting soaked.

Felicity & Mrs. Kinney, last day of school
Katrina & Miss Lawson- Kindergarten teachers have a special place in mother's hearts- first ones to take over.

Katrina's locker partner, Ellie. Best buddies- sadly, in different schools next year.
Let the summer begin!

4 comments:

Brian said...

You're not going to have anybody comment on this because you posted it after the last post, the one about Papa. Or at least it didn't show up until l8r. For that reason I absolutely refuse to comment on this post.

Kent said...

Did Brian just spell "later" with an 8? Or was that a different Brian?

And you should sneak in these posts, nobody will notice them. All in all, though, great pics of the Bean and Bug.

Dawn Harvey said...

Kent, I think that was a l8tr. I really think that it was! I'm forwarding it to my entire family. They will really love it. Awesome pictures Jo. Your girls are so beautiful!

Brian said...

Yep, that was me, Brian Hansen, your very own, spelling "l8r." And I'm proud! Look at me, learning all the texting lingo!