Thursday, September 25, 2008

The First Day of School...a month late

I lost my camera for a little while, so I got panicked and had to slap up a bunch of pictures, regardless of how hopelessly out of date they are. These ones actually aren't so dated, they are just from this August, when Mark stayed home to take the kids to the first day of school:

Matthew looks pretty happy to be awake, dresesd, and fed by 7:30 am.
Whereas Max is still in his Sunday clothes. What can we say, he takes after his Uncle Brian.

Katrina was pretty excited (but too cool to show it) for the first day of Kindergarten
with the lovely Miss Lawson:

Here's Felicity, right outside her classroom. She has Mrs. Kinney this year, who told me today that if we get sick of her, Felicity can move to her house. Interesting how (some) children behave better at school than at home. But we'll keep her.

3 comments:

Brian said...

You're still making fun of me for my immature childhood. Rude.

Kent said...

Oh, man! You were this close to being able to get rid of Feeeel!

Lauren said...

I love back to school pictures!! Your girls are so beautiful - isn't it crazy to have a daughter in 2nd grade?

xo